Friday, May 14, 2010

Untitled

How Cabinet Vac helps me Save my Back

 

As most of you who do the cleaning in the house know, my back is killing me when I am finished.  Between the vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, laundry, dishes, and dusting, I am so sore when I am finished.  There is a lot of bending over at bad angles with the vacuum and carrying heavy laundry baskets throughout the day.  Most days, I lie down at night after a day of cleaning house and my lower back aches so bad that I can’t even fall asleep.  Well, I have found something that will help with that problem:  Cabinet Vac.  It may not be the solution to all the bad bending problems related to all the cleaning chores, but it sure will help with a couple of them!   Cabinet Vac does not require a dust pan, so you can just throw that away!  It also requires No Bending.  The Cabinet Vac is installed discreetly in a cabinet, closet or basement and a small opening remains at the bottom of the installation area.  All you have to do is sweep your debris into the opening and you are done!  This is so simple and easy. I have told many of my friends about it and, of course, they all want one.  Be the envy of your friends and call for your Cabinet Vac today.  262-305-3000.  So many groups of people can benefit from this product:  parents, seniors, persons with back issues, hair salons, restaurants, bars, and many, many others!  Cabinet Vac is a member of MBA, BBB, and Angie’s List, and has a 90 day guarantee, so you can feel safe ordering this amazing small appliance.  If you live in the Southeastern Wisconsin area, call 262-305-3000 and get your Cabinet Vac today.  Life just got easier.

Posted via email from cabinetvac's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment